February 7, 2018
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST
Privacy is a fundamental right and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an important step forward in protecting that right. It’s clear that using cloud technology can help accelerate the path to GDPR compliance for most organizations.
In this session on February 7th, 2018 starting at 1pm EST, Microsoft and BDO.
GDPR experts will address:
- What is GDPR?
- Impact of Non-Compliance
- GDPR Fundamentals & Requirements
- Control and govern your data
- Manage vendor risk, in addition to your risk
- Building a Sound Incident Response Plan that complies with GDPR
- Discuss streamlined reporting for processing activities, and notifying authorities of personal data breaches if they occur
- Learn from MS and BDO on how we can help you on your compliance journey.