June 1, 2017
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST
With Microsoft Dynamic GP’s workflow, you can manage the approval process of batches and transactions in your Dynamics GP application. This two hour session will cover the three setup areas within Dynamics GP2015 Workflow module: system setup, calendar and out of office delegation and workflow maintenance.
By the end of our session you will be able to complete the following:
- How to set up rules to direct the workflow to the correct person and/ or department.
- How to assign your workflow to someone when you are away on vacation.
- How to add a workflow approval signature on a printed PO document.
- How to create a custom workflow approval email.
- What places to check if email notifications are not being received.
To register for this session, please click the “Signup for Event” button above. The price for this session is $200.
After your request has been approved, you will receive instructions for joining the meeting.
This session may be rescheduled/cancelled if the minimum number of registrants is not met. This session will be based on Microsoft Dynamics GP2015.