February 1, 2018
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
Recording shop floor time is a time consuming and error-prone process when done manually. It’s also a tedious task that employees would rather not do. However, time collection is an important function of every manufacturing environment.
For companies using Microsoft Dynamics NAV, using barcoded time capture isn’t complicated or expensive. Join BDO with guest presenter, Mark Hamblin from Insight Works, as shop floor data collection using NAV is discussed.
Learn how to:
- Improve time capture accuracy for Production Orders, Jobs, Assembly Orders, and Maintenance;
- Easily capture operational data including consumption, output, scrap, and quality;
- Accurately and effortlessly record non-productive and rework time,
- Precisely record time and attendance based on employee shifts and exception reporting; and,
- Automatically calculate overtime and shift differentials for payroll.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Production Planners
- Lead Hands
- Shop Floor Managers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Payroll Administrators
About the presenter:
Mark Hamblin, President, Insight Works
Mark Hamblin is president of Insight Works, a software development and consulting firm specializing in add-ons for Microsoft NAV. Mark spent many years working in manufacturing and distribution before leveraging that experience to create software for those industries. As part of his software development career, Mark created curriculum and taught Computer Engineering at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) and is currently Chair of the Computer Engineering Advisory Committee. Mark also serves as a member on the NAVUG Board of Advisors. In addition to being voted one of NAIT’s Top 50 Alumni since the institute was founded, Mark has led his company to be recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Canada.