After much anticipation, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 has been released! Whether you are a Dynamics GP connoisseur or a Dynamics GP novice, this latest version is sure to impress. The extensive list of new features and added functionality address the needs of business in our new world.
Let’s take a look at 5 new features that make Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 one of the hottest financial software solutions on the market today:
- Expanded set of workflows. According to Gordon Macdonald, head of global outbound marketing for Microsoft’s Dynamics ERP SMB segment, the workflow enhancements, “help streamline financial, purchasing, sales, payroll, and project expense related approvals. These new native workflows enable customers to quickly customize their solutions and accelerate business approvals.”
- Single sign-on through integration with Microsoft Azure Active Directory to help users work seamlessly across Microsoft Dynamics GP, Office 365, and other cloud-based applications.
- Microsoft has also switched to Service based architecture to lower the cost and time required for customers and partners to create and modify business solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- For mobile business intelligence, Microsoft recently released Business Analyzer R7, a “companion” tablet application available from the Windows, iOS, and Android app stores. The app enables users to gather business insights from Microsoft’s ERP solutions, including Dynamics AX, Dynamics SL and Dynamics GP.
- Microsoft also introduced a lower-cost self-service user license type for users who need light functionality within Dynamics GP. The self-service user CAL is a named user that will be applied per individual.
In the coming weeks, we will release a series of insights that explore the exciting new features and capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015. If you’re thinking of upgrading your existing Dynamics GP solution, or if you’d like to know if Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 is a fit for your business, contact our Microsoft Dynamics GP Specialists or download our Products capabilities and functionality guide for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015.