Are you on the most current release of Microsoft Dynamics GP? It’s time to start planning your upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 R2!
Here are 8 straightforward reasons you should consider upgrading:
- Web Client: Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 R2 includes a new HTML5 web client with support for iPad, Android, and Windows. The web client provides greatly improved UI and performance across web browsers.
- Power BI/ODATA Service Integration: Your Microsoft Dynamics GP homepage now displays business performance and analytical insights.
- Security/Bug Fixes: Data security is the main priority for your business, especially financial data. Upgrading your accounting software allows you to have improved data security and peace of mind for your business. Staying current on your software also means you are protected against bugs and threats.
- Office 365 Integration: Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 R2 integrates seamlessly with Office 365.
- Reports: R2 boasts new report types and enhancements from previous releases (bundled, SSRS, Excel, Power BI, etc.).
- Enhancements: Many third-party add-ons are available to extend the Microsoft Dynamics GP functionality for your organization’s specific needs.
- Customizable: Microsoft Dynamics GP boasts many great new features “straight out of the box” but you can also customize to meet your organization’s requirements.
- 55+ updated functionality features in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 and 2016 R2!