Fuel Distribution companies often have to compromise on efficiency, productivity or financials in order to use a common platform for the company. This results in a divided user group. At times, the platform can make operational staff happy, at the expense of managers and administration, or vice versa. Generally, this is due-in-part to software solutions available as either operations focused, or financial focused – until now.
BDO IT Solutions has developed a perfect system, based on our renowned industry expertise and technology proficiency, which will supply the needs for both sets of teams.
FuelSoft, built on Microsoft Dynamics, has a perfect blend of features and functionalities that addresses the specific needs of the Fuel Distribution Industry – while at the same time providing a complete Financial Management system. It allows Fuel Distribution companies to focus on servicing their customers’ needs without compromising the ability to efficiently manage their Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Payroll etc.
READY FOR THE FUTURE
FuelSoft and Microsoft Dynamics provide a suite of solutions that can meet your current needs as well as your future needs. More and more of your customers want to interact with you electronically, want quick feedback on interactions and expect that your software solution provides the latest and greatest tools. With FuelSoft and Microsoft Dynamics you are assured that the software has the capabilities when you are ready to deploy them.
EFFICIENCY and KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
With the seamless interaction to CRM and Power BI (Business Intelligence parts of the software) you will be able to effortlessly and quickly see how your operations are running, run margin/profit reports at any time (without waiting for month-ends), and get a great insight to the overall operation of your business.
- End-to-end, enterprise-wide ERP Platform in real time
- A Financial suite including general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, fixed assets, bank reconciliation and multi-company
- A distribution suite including purchase order processing, sales order processing with various pricing options and Inventory
- A Services suite including parts plan, cleaning management, appointment scheduling, job costing and mobile handheld solution for technicians
- A system with delivery forecasting and scheduling
- Automatic (K-Factor, periodic etc.) and manual delivery tickets
- Regulatory compliance (i.e. tank registration and expiry dates), fuel system inspection etc…
- A system with card-lock and over-the-counter transactions processing
- Ability to manage credit and collections
- Ability to create customer budget functionality (equal monthly billing)
- Universal application with plug-and-play capability for smart phones, tablets and web clients
Why BDO IT Solutions?
For more than 90 years, BDO Canada has served as a trusted advisor to organizations across North America. As a result, BDO IT Solutions is a technology practice that follows this lead and looks first to provide expert advice rather than simply a vast array of available products.
BDO IT Solutions extends well beyond simply documenting an impressive list of existing clients within a given industry to providing a comprehensive portfolio of technology services and solutions that are tailored very specifically to our focus industries.
In providing the most comprehensive portfolio of back office solutions in the industry, BDO IT Solutions possesses the experience and context required to credibly recommend integration strategies that include both your historical and future investments.