Prophix recently announced the release of Web Client for Prophix 12. As this is a new feature, many users have asked me how to bring the company’s KPIs onto the dashboard in the PROPHIX 12 Web Client.
Follow these simple steps to configure your first KPI on the company homepage:
1. Create a new data view using the Ad-Hoc analysis tool that will reflect the required KPI:
2. Save the data view.
3. Open the Prophix Web Client in a web browser. The Prophix default dashboard will be shown:
4. Select Dashboard Studio from the drop down menu:
5. Navigate on the ‘Badge’ at the bottom of the web page.
6. Select the size of the Badge and click on it:
7. Prophix brings the Badge Template on the screen. Make sure that the size of the Badge is correctly selected. An example below covers 2 sections of the design area.
8. Click on the ‘Tools’ button located on the right upper corner of the Badge and select ‘Properties”:
9. In the pop-up window type the title for the KPI – ‘Net Income’, Top Text – ‘2015’ and Bottom Text – ‘Internet Division’. Select the data view that was created in the first step:
10. Select the data view and click ‘OK’.
11. Click ‘Ok’ on the ‘Property’ window to save the settings.
12. Save the configured dashboard in the Public folder. Use ‘StartupDashboard’ as the name for the configured dashboard. The dashboard with the name ‘StartupDashboard’ located in a root level of the ‘Public’ folder will be published as a default dashboard.
13. Refresh the page and voilà! You may review your Net Income KPI from anywhere in the world.