In WennSoft 2010 you were able to run the job status report. However, after upgrading to 2013, printing the same report returns the following error:
To correct this:
- After upgrading, run the WennSoft Forms and Reports update to avoid this error for multiple reports.
- Another way to correct this particular error is through Report Writer by following these steps.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Customize > Report Writer
- Choose WennSoft products.
- Click the reports button > Select & open the report giving you the problem.
- Click the Layout button and select “Calculated field” from drop down menu on toolbar.
- Double click on “Contract Earned” field.
- In the Expressions calculated field select the ) in the equation.
- In the Constants Tab, select Constant field. This will turn to 0.
- Click the add button twice so the end of the equation now will read “JC_JOB_MSTR.Expected Contract 0 0)”.
- Select OK, click X to close window. If asked, save it. At Report Writer, select File > Microsoft Dynamics GP to return to Dynamics GP.
- You can print the report without error now.
WennSoft Case Study
Learn how BDO Solutions helped Orangeville Hydro Limited integrate WennsSoft’s Job Cost with their existing Microsoft Dynamics GP solution.