The recent release of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 includes over 35 new features and enhancements that were developed in collaboration with Microsoft’s customers and partners.
One of the most exciting new features of Dynamics GP 2016 is the new web client! Formerly powered by Silverlight, the new Dynamics GP web client powered by HTML5 enables a more agile cloud solution with improved accessibility for users. Both longtime and new GP users can easily navigate the new UI with improved performance, responsiveness, better interactivity; all with the same look and feel on any device, on any platform.
New features of the Dynamics GP 2016 web client include…
- Support for multi-device (Windows, iPad, Android)
- Support for multi-browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE, Edge)
- Greater mobility
- Enhanced UI
- Great new window search function
- New controls for HTML client
- Office “banner”
- Navigation, colour, etc.
Why is the new Dynamics GP 2016 HTML web client such a Big Deal?
- There’s no need to install any additional software
- You can log in from anywhere in the world where you have internet access – the web client provides better accessibility and mobility without the requirements to use a VPN, or set up remote desktop services or Citrix
- It can be scaled to provide redundancy or grow with your business
- It is easily integrated with your on-premises deployment – you can use the work station client when you are at your desk and the web client remotely; both are supported, so you don’t have to choose one or the other
Think Microsoft Dynamics GP software might be right for your business? Take a look at our Dynamics GP page to learn more and get in touch with us. You can also visit our YouTube Channel to review our playlists for great Microsoft Dynamics GP tips, tricks and software tutorials.