Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and Finance (Enterprise Edition)
Accelerate business growth
Optimize your financials and operations to drive growth and make real-time, data-driven decisions at global scale—all with an intelligent, modern enterprise business application.
Make smarter decisions
- Bring organizational visibility by unifying your financial and business operations—providing real-time and predictive insights for data-driven decisions.
Transform your business
- Stay ahead of the competition by bringing agility, simplification, and continuous innovation—without disrupting your operations.
Grow at your pace
- Meet changing business needs with a flexible and scalable global solution—while integrating legacy systems to make full use of existing investments.
Transform your business performance
Create more efficient processes, deliver robust reporting and analytics, and ensure regulatory compliance across 34 countries, in 60 different languages.
- Decrease time to value and facilitate faster, more confident decisions using roll-based workspaces with embedded analytics
- Adapt to changing business requirements by tailoring chart of accounts, dimensions, and rules
- Provide checks and balances using process automation, encumbrance, budget planning, budget control, and three-way matching
- Efficiently track values and reduce reporting errors by automatically managing capitalized assets
- Meet public sector requirements for encumbrance and budgeting
Work smarter with connected operations
Bring agility and efficiency to your manufacturing by using an integrated solution that optimizes production planning, project management, operations and activity scheduling, and cost management.
- Create your ideal manufacturing mix and support your manufacturing processes throughout the supply chain
- Optimize manufacturing principles for each product family, including make to stock, make to order, pull to order, configure to order, and engineer to order
- Accelerate your manufacturing material and finished goods flow with advanced warehouse management, handheld scanner support, and transport management
- Optimize scheduling across the organization with a unified resource model and scheduling engine
- Improve product quality and output by identifying and resolving issues through real-time insights
Streamline your supply and demand
Digitally transform your supply chain with advanced warehouse and inventory management to optimize visibility and fulfillment, product insights, material sourcing, and integrated logistics.
- Optimize fulfillment and reduce costs by synchronizing commerce across sites, warehouses, and transportation modes
- Enable faster response to customer demand by seamlessly orchestrating order-to-cash processes
- Streamline procurement costs and gain more control by automating procure-to-pay processes
- Get insight and control across all sites and warehouses
- Automate prospect-to-cash processes by integrating with Dynamics 365 for Sales
Roll out powerful and flexible ERP tools
Get real-time information on almost any device. Simplify and accelerate business process changes, seamlessly integrate with legacy systems, simplify global compliance, and scale elastically.
- Get flexible cloud and on-premises deployment options that comply with industry regulations and use datacenter investments
- Enable rapid business transformation
- Cost-effectively support your IT needs
- Grow at your own pace
Add prebuilt applications
Do even more with Dynamics 365 for Sales using AppSource. Enhance your sales CRM systems and processes by integrating add-on applications from Microsoft and our partners.
Customize your applications
Do more with your Dynamics 365 data. Create custom applications that connect with Dynamics 365 to solve your exact business needs—with little to no additional code development.
Sonia Edmonds is a CPA, CGA with over 25 years of finance, accounting and operational experience, including 18+ years in consulting, Sonia Edmonds is the Managing Partner of BDO’s IT Solutions Group, leading the team of over 200 dedicated professionals nationally.
With a core focus on business process improvement and sustainable change management initiatives, Sonia and her team help lead companies implement Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM, Business Intelligence, Corporate Performance Management and Technology solutions to help address financial and operational challenges and increase business efficiency.
Ask Sonia a Question or Call (905) 946-2500